Companies working in various industries are increasingly switching to digital technology. Using mobile devices instead of paper forms is one of the multiple examples. Inspection apps have become a high-demand and popular solution used to perform various types of inspections with mobile devices.
This approach has proven convenient for specialists performing surveys on site. The necessary data can be collected offline and then synchronized with the server (when Internet access is available) or generated as reports for customers.
Inspection software for businesses may vary in functionality. Its development objectives depend on the economic niche where the specific company operates. However, several features appear to be versatile, including such possibilities as:
- report generation with the results available online;
- cloud uploading of photos, documents, and other related file;
- flexible inspection parameters adjustment;
- inspection plans editing and version history;
- real-time statistics and analytics;
- event calendar scheduling;
- offline operation;
- adaptation for mobile devices to achieve a comfortable working environment, etc.
Benefits of Using Inspection Apps for Business
Inspection mobile apps allow companies to take full advantage of digitalization, solve everyday objectives, and optimize workflows. While using such software, companies receive multiple benefits, and the main ones are as follows:
- It is simple to adapt and use, making it easy to integrate it into workflows for employees.
- Investments in software development of this kind pay off quickly and provide immediate value to the company.
- Data is kept in the cloud storage, so it is protected and accessible from any device with an installed inspection app and Internet access.
- It allows clear work planning and the possibility to track the inspection progress and history.
- The efficiency of inspections is high due to flexible adjustments and routine operation automation.
- The inspection app can be integrated with other software solutions that your business already uses, for instance, CRM or ERP.
- The software provides extensive opportunities for analytics and reporting, allowing companies to make smarter decisions in vital business areas, including real-time.
Taking all these benefits into account, you can regard inspection software development as a successful investment opening up opportunities for business scaling, key business process automation, and the company’s efficiency improvement.
Want to start a project?
Our team is ready to implement your ideas. Contact us now to discuss your roadmap!
Examples of Using Inspection Apps for Companies Working in Different Industries
This kind of software can be valuable in a variety of industries because the inspection routine itself is somewhat similar, regardless of the business niche. Here are some examples of where you can use mobile inspection apps:
Property and Building Inspections
- Home Inspection App
- Property Inspection App
- Custodial Inspection App
- Hotel Room Inspection App
- Fire Alarm Inspection App
- Pool Inspection App
- HVAC Inspection App.
Construction, Manufacturing, and Job Site Inspections
- Safety Inspection App
- Heavy Equipment Inspection App
- Forklift Inspection App
- Ladder Inspection App
- Manufacturing Material Inspection App.
- Pre-Trip Inspection App
- Vehicle Inspection Mobile App
- Free Fleet Inspection App.
Inspection software in other industries: Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Transport & Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Education, Retail, Aviation, etc.
Property inspection apps are among the most popular in this category. Check the example of such software in our portfolio. It is iMYRA (a real estate app).
How We Develop Inspection Apps
When we develop custom software, first we conduct a detailed analysis of our customer’s needs, business processes, and capabilities. Based on the results, our development team draws up technical requirements, sets a work plan, calculates a budget, and pinpoints other essential details.
In general, our software development process looks as follows:
- Requirement Analysis & Proposal
- Prototype & Design
- QA & Testing
- Product Launch
- Maintenance & Support
Please see this page to read more about our development approach.
If you are looking for a reliable technology partner for developing a powerful mobile inspection application, we will help you digitally transform paper-based checks into digital inspections, empowering your paperless vision. Contact us, and let us talk about the details.
Flexibility, efficiency, and individual approach to each customer are the basic principles we are guided by in our work.Our services