Our team embodies ideas for developing software of any complexity, and also introduces ready-made solutions for effective completion of business tasks.
6. Continuity of experience. Each of our developers has all the facilities of the Lvivity team at their disposal, including the vast experience and expertise we have received over the years in the IT business.
Our software development process
We make use of the team’s experience and profound expertise of our engineers to effectively solve IT tasks for different business niches. At the core of our processes there is an individual approach to each client and the use of flexible development methodologies.
- 1. Requirement Analysis & Proposal. At this stage, we get acquainted with the data on the project in detail, the tasks it has to solve, and the goals you are going to reach. After that, we elaborate on the requirements, budget limits and deadlines, evaluate the project, offer solutions, and prepare a proposal.
- 2. Planning. Having discussed the details with a customer and approved the proposal, we plan work stages, specific deadlines, and the order of sprints. At this cooperation stage, we prepare everything necessary to start working on the project.
- 3. Prototype & Design. In case you have no ready-made design layout for your future software product, our designers can develop it from scratch. After the prototype is approved or the necessary changes are made, our designer creates a ready product.
- 4. Development. The actual product development process is divided into sprints, during which our team analyzes the results achieved in the previous period, makes appropriate conclusions, and defines tasks for the next period.
- 5. QA & Testing. Before releasing the product, it is very important to perform detailed software testing to make sure its functionality meets the requirements specified and everything works as it should. Possible bugs should be fixed before the product launch to avoid reputational and financial losses.
- 6. Launch the Product. After all the details are agreed upon and the product fully meets customer requirements, we will plan the launch date and prepare everything necessary.
- 7. Maintenance & Support. The product launch is far from the end of working on it. During the development process, its functionality can expand and change based on user feedback and your business development. Product support, optimization, and periodic updates are very important in the competitive market environment.
Why choose Lvivity
Being a client-oriented company, we strive to provide our customers with a high level of interaction transparency and create long-term value for them.
1. Focus on business goals. It is important for us to create not just apps, but individual solutions helping our customers optimize processes, achieve goals, and open new business opportunities.
2. Transparency and control. Close cooperation is the key to ensuring that we work as a cohesive team. You can track the work of our developers and take an active part in the process, and we, on our part, ensure that you receive all necessary reports on time.
3. Proven interaction algorithms. Our development process provides a clear division of responsibilities, quality management and the ability to fix the code at any time. We are responsible for the work of our specialists and pay close attention to the feedback.
4. Flexible approach. We can adapt the project development process according to your needs and financial capacity, as well as change the development team list and staff size. As for management, here we are also open to changes and new ideas on your part at any stage of development.
5. Effective problem solving. Our professionalism and solid experience allows us to take on very complex projects, and come up with successful solutions that are in accordance with customer needs.
Client engagement models
✓ Time & Materials
The cooperation model provides for hourly wages for the specialists involved. When working on the Time & Materials model, customers pay for the results based on the time spent by the developers. That is the best option for long-term projects, where the requirements and workload may change in the process of working on them.
✓ Fixed Price
The Fixed Price model involves an estimate of all planned works and the time necessary to perform them according to customer technical requirements. It means that the terms and price are precisely determined before the project development starts. This option is suitable for small projects with mostly typical functionality and clear requirements.
That is the model when a certain expert is involved in the work as part of the customer project. This employee works for the contracted company. The customers’ goal is to increase team productivity, so they may hire employees from an offshore company to speed up the development process.
Want to start a project?
Our team is ready to implement your ideas. Contact us now to discuss your roadmap!