This document describes how we protect your personal data.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information when you subscribe to our email newsletter or fill in our enquiry form:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What We Do with This Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send you emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Google Analytics Tracking
We use traffic log cookies from Google Analytics to identify which pages are being used and is an essential part of monitoring and improving our electronic communications. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this non-identifiable aggregated traffic information for statistical analysis purposes.
We also use conversion tracking to understand customer behaviour.
How to Disable Cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
If you disable cookies, your experience of some parts of the website may be affected.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Lvivity supports completely the EU parliament’s decision to strengthen data security. We have always been committed to protecting client’s records, we consider this new regulation a force for good, and we will go out of our way to comply fully with every aspect of this landmark piece of legislation.
How does Lvivity protect your data?
- We ensure the security of our office data infrastructure by implementing data protection frameworks;
- We use the anonymization and pseudo-anonymization techniques to de-identify data;
- We’ve updated company policies so that we’re capable of handling subject requests within the time frames introduced by the GDPR;
- We’ve assumed the Privacy by Design stance; our data processing activities, including re-engineering, are fully compliant with the GDPR.